Inclusion’s new integrated treatment service
From 1st April 2016 Inclusion will be providing an Integrated Drug and Alcohol service.
The benefits of moving to this structure are;
• Service users will receive an integrated recovery treatment system which provides them with a service which addresses their substance misuse needs all through one system.
• The Single Point of Contact telephone number will now direct enquiries to a location of choice rather than needing to select for drug or alcohol
• An increase in nursing capacity allowing for a focus on key areas such as BBV and detoxification
• A new post of a Training Lead will help to inform and educate stakeholders, partners and the wider community about substance misuse.
• A focus on efficiency for new and existing service users and a simplified referral pathway for other agencies
If you have any questions regarding the change to an Integrated Service please contact Inclusion on:
0300 555 0101
Training opportunities for professionals & volunteers
A number of FREE Alcohol Identification & Brief Advice training sessions are being offered to all professionals and volunteers in Cambridgeshire.
Current dates available are: 21st June, 29th September, 28 November
To find out more and book a place please visit the Workforce Development Website and scroll down the page to the Workforce Development – Adult course section.